Here are some answers to the questions we get asked the most.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t worry just email us or use the contact form provided and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our classes welcome all fitness levels and are designed to cater to beginners and advanced clients. With our variations and modifications to most moves, you will get the hang of it even if you’re completely new to Lagree! However, we highly recommend that newcomers book our Lagree Starter, a beginner group class that will show you the ropes around the method and the Megaformer
Since its birth, Lagree Fitness has distinguished itself from every form of exercise, including Pilates, which lacks intensity. The Lagree Method utilizes tried and proven bodybuilding training techniques not inherent to Pilates. The union of these bodybuilding techniques and low-impact qualities, which are fundamental to Lagree Fitness, directly translate to rapid results. While Pilates is based on breathing, concentration, control, centering, flow postural alignment, and precision, Lagree Fitness is fundamentally based on the following: Effective Form, Effective Range of Motion, Effective Tempo, Effective Duration, Effective Sequence, Effective Transition, Effective Tension, and Effective Plane of Motion.
- You will need to register and buy a class, package or membership online before you can book a class
- If a class is full, you can join the waitlist and will be automatically added to the class should a space open up (up to 12 hours before the class starts). You will receive an email confirmation once booked in
- Cancel a booking via the website or App at least 12 hours before class to avoid late cancellation charges. This includes any class waitlists that you may have joined and are no longer able to make
- To avoid being charged your session fee, please reschedule or cancel your Personal Training session with at least 24 hours in advance
- Monthly renewing clients may cancel memberships by emailing the studio 30 days prior to your last desired billing cycle payment
- Please leave your phone on silent throughout class or in your designated box
- We understand if you’re late to class, however please respect our 3 minute window after which you will be denied entry to class. However, if you are running late for your first class, it’s best to reschedule with our frontdesk to ensure you receive adequate introduction to the machine and the method
- Children are not permitted into the studio for their own safety and wellbeing
- Pets are welcome in the bar area and can watch you break a sweat from behind the glass partition
Clients are requested to wear an appropriate form of dress in accordance with the fitness activity. We recommend that clients wear stretch pants or shorts and a T-shirt or sports top or bra. All sessions to be performed with grip socks. Grip socks are available for purchase at the studio.
For more enquiries, please contact [email protected]